I had taken a very long break and I am back with a great recipe again.
Wheat flour - 2 cups
salt to taste
ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
garam masala - 1/2 tsp
cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
dried kasthuri methi - 2 - 3 tsp (soaked in water and crushed)
oil and water as needed to make a dough.
- mix all the above ingredients and make a dough.
- allow that to rest for 20 mins.
- make balls from the dough and roll them as chappathis
- heat a tava and cook the rolled chappathi's one side and cook on the other side
- when done , serve hot with curd or curry.