PASTA COOKED IN WHITE SAUCE
Hello. I prepared this recipe for the first time. I invented this recipe today. When ever I prepared cream of any soup the basic is to fry garlic , maida, salt in butter and milk is a must. I did the same here. But, didnt have any herbs to add. So, I added the Domino's pizza topping here and that came out really well.
I have used Britannia Masala Mania Cheese cube here. You can also use plain cheese.
pasta - 1 cup
cheese - 1 cube
salt to taste
Oragano powder - 2 pacs
Red chillie flakes - 2 pacs
butter - 4 tbsp
maida - 2 tbsp
oil - 1 tsp
garlic - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
milk - 1 cup
- bring water to boil. Add the pasta
- add 1 tsp of oil to it.
- cook for 3 - 4 mins
- again add cold water to the cooked pasta and allow that to stand for 5 mins. By doing this the pasta wouldn't stick to each other
- to prepare the sauce add butter in a pan
- add the garlic flakes and fry
- add the maida and salt and fry till the maida forms a nice paste
- add milk and mix well
- add the oragano powder and chili flakes
- add the cheese cubes
- drain the pasta and add them to this mixture
- give it one good stir. serve.