Friday, October 2, 2009

participation in Side dish for Chappathi Event

Hi All,
From a long time I wanted to post this thanks blog. I was able to participate in Viki's Kitchen's Side dish for Chappathi Event.


I some how managed to send around 72 Entries. It was such an exciting event as we use these side dishes on day to day activities. This event has given me a good exposure to learn more recipes..


Thanks Viki akka!!!!!


http://elitefoods.blogspot.com/2009/09/side-dish-for-chapathi-part-4.html

3 comments:

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Oh!!! Really fantastic . 72 entries? Wonderful. Yes. I can remember , Viki also wrote about it. And its You? GOD bless you.

Vikis Kitchen said...

Congrats dear. You made the event more colorful. Hugs, Viki.

Reporter JUSTIN said...

romba nalla irruku. ithupontu innum neriya menu solla enathu vallthukal