I am very happy to announce that with this post I have reached 600 recipes. I have posted, tried and shared these 600 recipes with you and believe me it is all because of you friends why it happened. Thanks a lot!
My most favourite recipe. Its a sweet and could be prepred in a jiffy with some left over bread and nuts. Just tastes lovely and heavenly.
Bread slices - 10 (cut into small squares)
butter - 5 tbsp
nuts - cashew, badam and kismis - 10 each
sugar - 1/2 cup
milk - 1/4 cup
cardamom - 3 (crushed)
- add 1 tbsp butter in a pan
- add the nuts and fry them till they are golden brown and keep it aside
- add another 3 tbsp of butter and fry te bread slices in low flames till they are crisp and slightly browned
- now add sugar and milk and mix well
- allow the bread to cook and become smashy
- add cardamom powder and nuts and the remaining butter
- mix well and allow that to cook until they leave the sides of the pan and form a single ball