CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKE
I prepared this for my b'day (Nov 2nd). But never had a chance to take snap of this lovely dessert as it was all gone within seconds. Preped this the second time today.. And dont ask about the lovely lipsmacking recipe.. One can never eat just a slice.. Its more than that.
Its a no cook recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor. Hats off to him for all the easy and awesome dishes........
And this recipe got me the highest WOW ever than any other dish in the last 15 years of my cooking experience........!!!!!!!! A MUST TRY RECIPE!!!!!
For the base:
hide n seek biscuits - 1 pac
butter - 100 gm
For the cake:
gelatin - 2tbsp
amul fresh cream - 200g (1 box)
thick fresh curd - 1 cup
sugar - 1/2 a cup
dark chocolate - 1/2 a cup
warm water - 1/2 cup
For the glaze:
dark chocolate - 2 tbsp
fresh cream - 2 tbsp
- powder the biscuits coarsely
- melt the butter and add it to the crushed biscuits
- mix well
- arrange that as a base on a spring foam pan
- leave it in the fridge for 1 hr
- now for the cake melt the chocolate
- powder the sugar
- add gelatin to the warm water and leave it aside
- in a bowl mix sugar, cream and chocolate
- beat till they are fluffy
- add the thick curd and gelatin
- mix well and beat for 1 min
- pour that to the base on the spring foam pan
- allow this to set in the fridge for 2 hours
- melt the chocolate for the glaze.
- add the cream and chocolate and beat for 2 mins
- add that as a topping to the cake
- allow that to set in the fridge for 2 hours
- serve chilled.