MUTTON SHEEK KABAB
This recipe is from Vahrehvah.com by our Vah Chef Sanjay. This recipe came out so awesome and tasty.. Just that I didnt try making this recipe in microwave but on gas stove using his method.
mutton mince - 1/4 kg
onion - 1
salt to taste
red chilli powder - 1 tsp
corriander powder - 1/2 tsp
corriander leaves - a handful
ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
garam masala - 1/2tsp
cheese - 2tbsp
juice of 1/2 lemon
- grind mutton, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, onion, corriander leaves, corriander powder, cheese, garam masala and lemon juice together to a fine paste
- do not add water while grinding
- now add the salt and mix well
- add oil in a pan
- take a spoon with a flat handle
- take a handful of the sheek masala and place it to the laddle.
- now shape it like sheeks and remove
- deep fry them in oil
- serve hot.