KOZHI UPPU CURRY
chicken - 1/2 kg
small onions - 1 cup
salt to taste
whole black pepper - 2 tsp
red chillies - 4 - 5
oil - 2 tsp
- grind pepper and onions to a fine paste
- in a pressure pan add oil
- add red chillies and curry leaves
- add the chicken and ground paste and fry for 2 mins
- add salt to taste
- add 1/4 cup of water and pressure cook until done
- allow the cooker to sit for 10 mins
- remove the lid and again place it on the stove and cook till the masala thickens and sticks to the chicken.
- serve with rice / roti.