VEGETABLE PASTA days.. Just enjoying my motherhood with my princess around.. yet found some time to post this one..!!!
pasta - 2 cups
carrot - 2
onion - 1
green chillis - 2
cabbage - 1 cup
beans - a handful
salt to taste
oil - 2 tbsp
soya sauce- 1 tsp
ajinomoto - 2 - 3 pinches
pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- add enough amount of water and salt to a pan and add pasta to that
- now add 1 tsp of oil and allow that to cook until they are soft
- drain water and immediately pour cold water and allow that to stand for 2 mins
- drain the water and leave it aside.
- chop carrots, beans, cabagge finely
- slit the chillies
- dice the onion
- add oil to a pan
- add the onions and the vegetables along with the green chillies and saute for 3 - 4 mins
- add salt, ajinomto, pepper powder and soya sauce
- saute for another 1 min
- add the cooked pasta and mix well
- saute for 2 mins and serve.
- this recipe tastes good when some capsicum and spring onions are added.. I didnt have them so did not add ..
- you can make variations too.. This is the basic recipe.