PRAWNS FRIED RICE
Prawns - 1 cup (cleaned )
eggs - 2
boiled rice - 2 cups
salt to taste
ajinomoto - 2 pinches
garlic - 4 - 5
white pepper - 2 tsp
soya sauce - 1 tsp
vinegar - 1 tsp
oil - 2 tbsp
optional: carrot, beans, spring onions and capsicum (finely chopped)
Sorry I didnt have them to get the recipe going.. I had to pack for me and my Hubby for Lunch and carry the same to the office too!!
- in a pan add oil
- add the eggs and fry till they are crumbled.
- add the prawns, salt, pepper powder, vinegar, soya sauce, ajinomoto, finely chopped garlic
- fry well for 4 - 5 mins. Need not worry, prawns will be well cooked by then.
- (at this point, you can add the above mentioned vegetables and fry for 2 - 3 mins).
- now add the cooked rice and mix well
- serve hot