FRENCH CHOCOLATE CAKE
Yesterday was my B's B'day. I wanted to prepare a new recipe but one which is fully chocolatey!!!!!! Took this recipe from Titli Nihan's Busy Kitchen. Awesome recipe and this cake literally melts into the mouth when served warm. Iam still not able to get rid of this taste.
This is pretty easy cake and iam u nable to express and explain about this taste.. A must try recipe.
Butter - 180 gms
dark chocolate - 200 gms
eggs - 4
castor sugar - 70gms
maida - 1 tbsp
- melt chocolate and butter together until they are lump free and smooth
- add the sugar and mix well until they are well blended
- to that add the maida and mix well
- allow that to cool
- meanwhile grease a spring foam pan (tin with a removable base) with butter and then line with a baking paper
- grease with the butter again
- grease the sides of the tin with butter
- place a long sheet of aluminium foil and place the tin and wrap it well
- place this baking pan on a tray
- meanwhile as the batter cools down beat the eggs till they are fluffy.
- mix them to the batter while you keep stirring the batter
- mix well until smooth and thick and leave the pan aside for 10 mins
- meanwhile preheat the oven at 180 degrees and place the pan with the tray into the oven
- pour hot boiling water into the pan until 2- 3" ht
- bake the cake for 25- 30 ms
- remove and allow that to cool in a cooling rack for more than an hour
- the remove and serve.
Titli Nihan's Busy Kitchen. The Video is as follows: