atta flour - 1 cup
methi leaves - 1/2 cup
salt to taste
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- pressure cook methi leaves for 1 whistle
- grind that to a fine paste
- mix atta flour, salt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder and garam masala.
- to that add the ground paste and mix well.
- make a soft dough and allow that to sit for 20 mins
- roll into thin chappathis
- heat a tava and make chappathis by drilizzing some oil on the sides
- then turn the other side and cook until done
- serve hot.
I served this with Shahi Tofu Curry.