milk powder - 1/2 cup
powdered sugar - 1 cup
cashew nut powder - 1 + 1/2 cup
cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
yellow colour - a pinch
- in a pan add sugar and the milk powder
- keep stirring and make sure that it doesnt change its colour.
- now allow that to cool
- add the cashew powder to this
- add the colour and the cardamom powder
- mix well
- add few drops of water and knend it to a dough
- roll into a 1" or a 1/2" roti
- cut them into diamonds..serve ...
Thanks this recipe came out too well and it was pretty easy too. There is no need to add the food colouring.. but just added to see how that would look..