1/4 kg minced mutton ( with little fat)
4 tbsp - basin powder
1 tsp garam masala
4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
juice of 1 lemon
tandoori chicken powder (refer the powders page)- 2tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
- mix all the ingredients.
- and store that in the fridge for one hour.
- make small balls and insert the stick into the ball.
- flatten the ball on the stick and make the sheek kabab
- brush it with oil and grill.
- use microwave oven with the gril option
- else grill it for 220 degree for 25 - 30 minutes.
This recipe is dedicated for the EVENT
Priya's Easy n tasty recipes