Friday, August 21, 2009

Pepper Rice

PEPPER RICE

I tasted this recipe first when my mother in law made. I was like whats this?????
But the taste was too good. She asked me to eat as its very good for cold.Second good thing about this rice is easy to make and third is that this could be made using left over Rice.
Thanks Mami!!


Ingredients:
cooked rice - 1 cup
oil - 5 - 6 tsp
salt to taste
bay leaves - 1
cloves - 2
cardamom - 1
onions - 1 (sliced into thin strips)
pepper powder - 1 tsp

Method:

- in a pan add oil
- add bay leaves, cardamom, cloves
- add the onions and fry till golden brown
- add salt and pepper
- add the cooked rice and mix well
- Serve hot!!!!

2 comments:

Shama Nagarajan said...

nice one dear..will do this rice..but in a slightly different way....looks delicious...please do participate in my first cooked food event...do check my blog for details

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Looks yummy. Good one.