Bottle gourd - 1/2 (depends upon size, I took 1/4 kg) atta - 2 cups turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
corriander powder - 1/2 tsp
red chilli powder - 1
green chillies - 4
garam masala - 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- peel out the skin of the bottle gourd.
- remove the seeds and grate it
- add some salt to the grated bottle gourd and allow it to sit for 10 mins.
- now add atta to the grated bottle gourd which would have given out water.
- grind green chillies to a fine paste
- add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, jeera powder, corriander powder and garam masala. Add the green chilli paste and the ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
- Be careful while adding the water as lauki will ooze out its own natural water.
- roll into small balls.
- roll out into thin parata's.
- Cook on a tava on both the sides by spreading few drops of oil, till the parata are fully cooked .
Thanks goes to: