Dark Chocolate – ½ kg bar
Condensed milk – 1 can
Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
finely chopped cashews – ½ cup
- In a bowl, put chocolate pieces and one can of condensed milk.
- Microwave it for 2- 3 minutes on high heat.
- When the chocolate has melted, add vanilla extract, nuts and combine together.
- Cover a foil over a 9 inch square pan, so that it will be easy to remove the fudge from.
- Pour the fudge mixture in it and refrigerate for 2 hours.
( I left them in the freezer for 15 minutes at high, and that got set and was ready to cut and serve)
Thanks goes to:
This is for the EVENT : TASTE OF MYSORE
This is for the EVENT: COOKING 4 ALL SEASONS