FLAX SEEDS CHUTNEY POWDER
1/2 cup Flax seed meal
4 big cloves Garlic cloves
1/4 cup Peanuts
1 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes (or more)
1/2 inch pieces Tamarind
Salt as per taste
- As i used flax seed meal, slightly roast it in a low flame, till you get a nice smell of flax seeds.
- Add chilly flakes, take off the heat and cover it.
- Separately, dry roast Peanuts and garlic cloves.
- Allow to cool them. Spread it in a flat plate.
- Now grind all the roasted ingredients+tamarind+salt to a fine powder
- Chutney powder is ready to be served with rice, idli or dosa.. even with curd for paratha's..
Thanks goes to:
Archy's Recipe Book
This is for the EVENT : TASTE OF MYSORE