beef kheema – ½ KG
Green chillies- 5-6 nos (finely chopped)
ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Onion- 2 nos (finely chopped)
Potato – 3 to 4 boiled, smashed
Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
Salt – To taste
egg - 2 (beaten till froathy)
bread crumbs - to coat
Coriander leaves – ½ bunch (finely chopped)
red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
oil - to fry
- Boil the keema with salt and half the quantity of garam masala till it is dry and there is no water left in it.
- Then keep it aside.
- In a kadai add little bit of oil.
- Once the oil is hot add the ginger garlic paste to it.
- Then add the onions and green chilly and saute it till the onions are slightly brown.
- add the red chili powder and pepper powder
- Now add the remaining garam masala, coriander leaves & the boiled kheema to this and fry for 2-3 mins and remove from the flame when the raw smell is gone
- Add the boiled potatoes to this and mix it well.
- Add salt if required.
- Make the mixture into desired shape and coat it with egg and roll into the bread crumbs before frying it in oil.
Thanks goes to:
Brendlyn . My collegue Clements Wife. On pestering him for quite some time, she sent me a mail with this recipe. I did a little modification as I felt that itw as not that spicy for me.. so just added 2 ingredients more.