This is one among the easiest and tastiest recipe I have ever prepared. This took max of 6 mins and was done. In 15 mins, cut them into sqares and served them hot as well..
Thanks for this recipe Valar.
I used a microwave oven in which the max voltage is 800 W. And had to leave it for one more minute extra than the original recipe..
All purpose flour - 1 1/4 cups
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Butter - 1/2 cup
Egg - 1
Condensed Milk - 1 cup
Unsweetened Cocoa - 1/4 cup
Instant Coffee - 1 tsp
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Baking Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Cashew nuts, Chopped - 1/4 cupMethod:
- Mix 1 cup all purpose flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add butter to it and mix well to a coarse crumbs.
- Place this mixture in an ungreased pan and microwave for 3 Min's.
- In a bowl combine egg, condensed milk, cocoa, 1/4 cup flour, essence, instant coffee and cashew nuts and mix well.
- Spread this mixture over the microwaved crust and microwave for 3 Min's.
- Cut them in desire shapes and serve them.
Thanks goes to :