KASHIMIRI MUTTON LIVER MASALA
Mutton Liver cooked in its own juices.. giving a spicy taste and tempting look!!!
mutton liver - 250 gms
onions - 2 (lenth wise chopped)
salt to taste
red chilli powder - 3/4 tsp
pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
garam masala - 1/2 tsp
corriander powder - 1/2 tsp
corriander leaves - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)ghee - 2 tbsp
- chop the liver into cubes- in a pan add ghee
- add the onions and fry till they are golden brown
- make a paste with ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric power, red chilli powder, corriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, pepper powder and some water
- add the chopped liver cubes in the ghee and fry for 2 - 3 mins or until it completely changes its colour.
- now add the paste and mix well
- add few tsps of water and close the pan with a lid and simmer the flame
- allow it to cook in its own juices and until dry
- add the corriander leaves and fry for another few seconds.
- Serve with Chappathi, rice or as a side dish