SZECHUAN CHILLI CHICKEN (BONELESS)
I didnt get Prawns.. But made the same recipe with boneless chicken.
Boneless chicken- 1/4kg
Spring Onions - 4, trimmed and cut into 11/2 inch length ( I didnt use this)
Red chilli flakes - 1 tsp,
Garlic Cloves - 3 , finely chopped
For Chilli Sauce:
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
Beef Stock/chicken stock - 3 tbsp
Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
Chilly Sauce - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
- wash the chicken and cut them into squares.
- cook them seperately until tender
- Heat a wok, add oil and when hot, add onion, red chilly flakes and stir fry for 3 - 4 Min's.
- Add chopped garlic to it and cook for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a plate and reserve it.
- Add the cooked chicken to the wok and stir fry for 1-2 minutes .
- Blend all the chilli sauce ingredients together in a bowl, then stir into the chicken
- Cook until the sauce is thickened
- Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Thanks goes to :
I have changed few ingredients.. And yet the taste was awesome. Thanks Valar.