CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Hello everyone.. I am glad to try this wonderful and easy recipe. These cookies were easy to make and less time consuming.. with an awesome taste.
I have substituted chocolate chips with grated chocolate as I didnt have them and I could make 26 cookies with this measurement.
butter - 100 gms
sugar - 1/3 cup
brown sugar - 1/3 cup
vanilla essence - 1 tsp
refined flour - 1 cup
soda - 1/2 tsp
salt a pinch
choco gratings - 1/4 cup
egg - 1
- Grind the sugar and brown sugar to a fine powder
- add sugar, butter, essence and egg and beat until its creamy
- seive salt, refined flour and soda thrice
- add the flour to the butter mixture slowly and mix well until its well blended
- when the mixture is well blended, mix the chocolate grating, then place the bowl in the fridge for 1 hr
- preheat the oven at 190 degrees
- remove the cookies mixture from the fridge and scoop out a tsp of it
- arrange the scooped mixture in a baking tray and bake for 10 - 13 mins
- then remove from the oven.
- the cookies might be a bit soft, but, after leaving them in room temperature they would become firm.
- Best as an evening snack.
Priti's website - Indiankhanna.blogspot.com