Hi all ..
This recipe is again a copy cat version from Priti's website. It was a good recipe indeed. It was healthy, filling and easy to make. I havent done the same thing what she has added to this recipe. I did some modifications as well and it was totally good.
Broccoli floret - 1 (cleaned and washed)
oil - 1 tsp
salt to taste
pepper to taste
ginger (grated) - 1/2 tsp
garlic (grated) - 1/2 tsp
spring onions - 1/2 cup (finely chopped) * optional
cardamom and clove - 1 each
maggie vegetable cubes - 2
water - 2.5 cups
Method:- in a pressure pan add oil
- add the cardamom and clove and fry for a min
- add ginger and garlic and fry for a min
- add the broccoli and salt and fry for 2 mins
- add the pepper powder and add water
- mix well
- add the maggie cubes and mix well
- pressure cook for 3 whistles
- allow that to cool
- add the ingredients to a mixer grinder
- and grind to a fine paste
- add this to a pan and add the remaining water
- allow that to boil and thicken
- serve the soup topped with spring onions.
Credit Goes to:
Priti again.. From her website Indian Khanna . It was an easy recipe and tasty too. It was really filling and planning to redo the same for my baby as well.