Its too cute and looks darling when you see quail's eggs. The colour and the shell layout is not like the way other eggs look. Its pretty costly for its size. I got this for the first time and seeing for the first time as well. Each egg costed me Rs.2.50. They were very easy to boil and took just max of 5 - 7 mins and to cook again too easy too.
Another health tip about these eggs: these eggs cause too much of heat and good for ppl who suffer from asthmas, wheezing etc.
quail eggs - 6
onion - 1/2 (chopped)
tomato - 1/2 (chopped)
red chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
salt to taste
turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
ginger garlic paste - 1/4 tsp
curry leaves - 4 -5
corriander leaves - 1 tbsp
oil - 1 tsp
- boil the eggs until they are well cooked
- remove the shells and leave it aside.
- heat oil in a pan
- add the onions and fry
- when they turn golden brown add the tomato and fry
- add the ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder
- and then the red chilli powder and pepper powder
- mix well
- when the raw smell goes off add the curry leaves and eggs and fry for another 2 mins
- when the masala is well coated add the corriander leaves and serve.