cabbage - 1/2 kg
atta flour - 3 cups
onion - 2
green chillies - 5
salt to taste
cumin powder - 1 tsp
corriander powder - 1 tsp
water to make a dough
oil - to drizzle and fry
cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- grate cabbage and onions finely.
- i used a philips blender and they were well grated.
- add the green chillies and chop then super fine
- add oil in a pan
- add the onions, cabbage, green chillies and fry well
- add salt, cumin powder and corriander powder
- fry well for 5 - 7 mins
- add the atta flour to the cabbage mixture
- add some water if necessary and make a tight dough
- allow them to rest for few mins
- make balls out of the dough and roll them as chappathi
- heat a tava and place the parota and allow that to cook
- drizzle some oil on both the sides.
- serve .
I made tomato kuruma as a side dish.