VEGETABLES WITH METHI LEAVES
Mixed vegetables - chopped - 2 cups
onion - 1 (finely chopped)
salt to taste
turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
garam masala - 1/2 tsp
cumin powder 1/2 tsp
red chilli powder - 1 tsp
tomato - 1 finely chopped
ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
oil - 2 tbsp
methi leaves - 1/4 cup (chopped finely)
- add the mixed vegetables to a pressure pan and allow that to cook for 1 whistle
- meanwhile add oil in a pan
- add the onions and fry well
- add the tomatoes and ginger garlic paste
- allow that to cook for 2 - 3 mins
- add the methi leaves, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin powder, and red chilli powder
- mix well
- cook till the raw smell is gone
- add the cooked vegetables and allow that to cook until there is no moisture
- Serve hot with rotis.
I used 1 carrot, 1 potato, a handful of beans, a hand ful of peas and a handful of cauliflower.
I spread them into rotis and rolled them.