CHOCO GULAB JAMUN
Hi all...Back with a sweet dish. This was little different and tasted too good. Simple to make and was too tasty. A must try recipe.I took this recipe from Sanjeev kapoor's recipes. He has used ghee to deep fry the jamuns and where as I have used oil. Though tasted awesome.
khova - 150 gms
paneer - 25 gms
maida - 2 tbsp
soda - 1 pinch
cocoa powder - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 2 cups
water - 1 cup
choco chips - 2 tsp
oil - to deep fry
milk - to mix the dough
- mix khova, paneer, soda, maida and cocoa powder well
- add milk and make it to a tight dough
- leave them to sit for 10 mins
- now prepare the sugar syrup
- add water and sugar in a pan and bring them to a boil
- when the sugar syrup is little thick remove them from fire.
- now make small balls of the dough and stuff the choco chips inside each ball
- reshape them again
- deep fry them in oil and drop them immediately into the syrup
- let them to soak and serve them hot or cold.
Sanjev kapoor's Khana Khazana.