This is a soup. Tastes too good. This is very good when consumed for those who have cold and this is healthy too.
aatu kal - (front leg) - 6
cumin seeds - 1 tsp
black pepper - 1 tsp
garlic (crushed) - 10 - 12
corriander leaves - 5 - 6 tsp (finely chopped)
turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
water - 8 - 10 glasses
- wash and clean the aatu kal
- in a pressure cooker add water, aatu kal, chopped corriander leaves, salt, turmeric, crushed garlic, crushed black pepper
- leave that to cook for 6 whistles
- cook this in the night
- now leave that untouched till the next morning
- now again cook the same in the pressure cooker for another 6 whistles
- now all the juices will be strained and the soup will be tasty to drin.
- Granny. She is a wonderful cook. She makes this every time I have severe cold and fever.