This dish goes too well when served as a side dish. This dish is very simple and easy to make. It just takes less than 15 mins time to get cooked... dont ask me about the taste... It tastes Heavenly
Chicken (chopped) - 1/2 kg
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
salt to taste
black pepper powder - 1 tsp
red chilli powder - 1 tsp
tumeric powder - 1/4 tsp
garam masala - 1/4 tsp
oil - 2 - 3 tsp
water - less than 1/2 cup
- in a pan add oil
- add the chicken, ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- mix well and fry for 4 - 5 mins
- keep mixing until the masala is fully coated on the chicken slices
- now add water and close the pan with a lid
- leave it medium fire and allow that get cooked for 10 mins
- chicken will cook very fast and its own oil and juices will vanish as vapours
- now remove the lid and mix well and fry till the chicken is dry
- serve with rice or as a side dish.
Nirmala Aunty, My neighbour aunty.. O no one can cook simple and tasty dishes like her. She is one of my inspiration.