Iam back..!!!! I wanted to take off from cooking for some time but just just couldn't do that. I have delivered a baby gal 10 days back and everyone said that drinking healthy soups are too good at the time of lactaction.
My mom didnt know how to make this soup so just prepared this one!!!!!!
chicken - with bones or only bones - 1/4 kg
water - 5 cups
salt to taste
turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
crushed ginger - 1/2 tsp
crushed garlic - 5 - 6
curry leaves - 10 - 15
corriander leaves chopped - 3 - 4 tbsp
cumin powder - 1/8 th tsp
onion - 1/2 finely chopped
tomato - 1 finely chopped
- add all the above ingredients in a pressure cooker
- allow that to cook and leave it for atleast 6 - 7 whistles
- allow the steam to settle down
- now mix well and pour only the soup
- relish it with soup sticks/fried bread slices/ rusk
- add salt and pepper if necessary.