DHOODH PEDA (MICROWAVE)
Condensed Milk – 1 tin
Milk Powder – ¾ cup
Unsalted Butter – 4 tbsp
Cardamom Powder – ¼ tsp
- Put butter in a microwave safe bowl and keep it in the oven and microwave at 100% power for 15 seconds.
- Remove from the oven and mix milk powder, cardamom powder and condensed milk in that bowl and mix well.
- Place the bowl in the oven and microwave high for 5 minutes. (it took exactly 5 minutes in my oven and the time differs depending upon the capacity of every oven).
- At a regular interval of 1 minute, remove the bowl from the oven and mix the ingredients in the bowl well and place in the oven. - Let the mixture to cool after it is finished cooking.
- Grease your hands with a little of ghee and take a small ball of mixture and shape the pedas in your desired shape.
- Delicious Doodh Peda is ready to serve just in 5 minutes!
EFM (Event for the Month) January - Microwave Oven Series!
Thanks goes to:
This is for the EVENT : TASTE OF MYSORE
This is for the EVENT:
COOKING 4 ALL SEASONS