CHEESE CAKE (MICROWAVE)
Cashewnut powder- 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1/3 cup
Butter- 1/4 cup
Cream cheese-1 1/2 cup
Castor sugar- 1cup
Vanilla essence- 1/2cup
-Preheat the oven to 180c.
- For the crust ,mix together all the ingredients with hand and spread in a baking dish covering bottom and one inch up the sides.
- Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar till smooth taking care that no lumps remain.
- Seperate yolks and whites of eggs carefully.
- Lightly beat egg yolks and mix into the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- Stir in the essence.
- Using a whisk or hand blender , beat egg whites till they form soft peaks.
- Fold in the beaten egg whites into the mixture.
- Pour this mixture over the crust lined in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180c for 20 to 30 minutes or till the centre is firm.Cool and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled with fresh fruits or glaced cherries.
Thanks goes to:
This recipe is dedicated for the EVENT
This is for the EVENT: COOKING 4 ALL SEASONS