DATES CAKE (MICROWAVE)
Milk- 1 cup
Plain flour - 1 and 1/2 cup
oil- 1/2 cup
Baking soda- 1 tsp
Cashews- 4 broken into pieces.
- Soak the dates in warm milk overnight.
- Remove the seeds.
- Add sugar and grind them into a smooth paste.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Sieve flour and baking soda.
- Add the flour , 1tbspn at a time and keep mixing.
- Add the nuts and mix.
- Bake this in a preheated oven at 180c for 35 minutes.
Thanks goes to:
This recipe is dedicated for the EVENTEFM (Event for the Month) January - Microwave Oven Series!
This is for the EVENT : TASTE OF MYSORE
This is for the EVENT : COOKING 4 ALL SEASONS