All purpose flour- 2 cups
Baking powder- 1tbsp
Granualated sugar- 1cup
Sunflower oil- 1 cup
Milk- 1 cup
Vanilla essence- 1tsp
Cocoa powder- 2tbsp
-Combine sugar and eggs and beat till it becomes creamy.
-Then add Milk and oil and beat again.
- Then add the sieved flour and baking powder and mix well .
- Add the essence.
- Divide the batter in two equal portions.
- Add cocoa powder in one portion , the other kept as it is(plain)
- Now in a baking pan, add a scoopful of plain batter and the chocolate batter next to it.
- so one scoop of white batter and one with cocoa batter.
- when its one layer, now give the contrast colour over in the second layer, i.e . on top of the white batter pour cocoa batter and vice versa.
- Repeat the procedure with rest of the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 30 minutes.
Creative Saga, I have used her ingredients to make the marble cake and she made Zebra cake with the same ingredients.
This recipe is dedicated for the EVENT
EFM (Event for the Month) January - Microwave Oven Series!
This is for the EVENT : TASTE OF MYSORE
This is for the EVENT: COOKING 4 ALL SEASONS