I just want to find out what each one of the married ladies do when you a small hassle with your hubby?
What I normally do is - PREPARE A SWEET or GIVE HIM A SWEET SUPRISE with his favourite food.. or a snack or what ever..
Apart from that an apology letter if thats my mistake else a small proverb and a rose to say its ok you dont have to be sorry..
This sweet was prepared for one that reason where in we had an issue of whether we need to shift the house or not,... And the decision is still pending but anyways the sweet is over..!!!!!!!!
beetroot - 1/4 kg (peeled and grated)
milk - 1/4 lt
cream - 100 ml (optional)
sugar - 100 gms (add more if necessary)
ghee - 2 tbsp
cashews - a handful (finely chopped)
raisins - 10 - 12
cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- add milk, sugar and the beetroot in a pan
- bring them to a boil and keep stirring until they are cooked
- add the cream (optional) and keep stirring until the mixture thickens
- in another pan add 1 tbsp of ghee and fry the raisins and cashews till they are golden brown
- add them to the beetroot mixture
- add the cardamom powder and the remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and stir till the ghee oozes out on the sides
- remove and serve!!