MUTTON DO PIAZA
Do piaza - in hindi says 2 times of Onions .. so this recipe needs more onions.. Spicy and a tasty side dish!!!!
mutton - 1/2 kg
red chillies - 12 (adjust according to your taste)
onions - 4 (cut thin and lengthwise)
ghee - 2 tbsp
ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
salt to taste
turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
whole black pepper - 1 tsp
- in a pressure pan add mutton, pepper, salt, cumin seeds, 2 of the onions, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chillies and some water
- pressure cook until the mutton turns soft
- in another pan add ghee and fry the onions till they change to nice brown colour
- add that to the mutton mixture and bring them to a boil
- boil till the dish becomes dry and serve as a side dish for roti's or rice.