STUFFED EGG MASALA
I was just going through Viki's kitchen website and thats when I came up with this recipe. My Granny makes this recipe just perfect but I didnt know how to make it.
After looking at the recipe I immediately called Granny and she gave me the recipe. Its almost the same like Viki's recipe but just that she asked me to add tomato.
I had to be extra careful not to break the egg while cutting them.
hard boiled eggs - 4
onion - 1 (finely chopped)
tomato - 1/2 (finely chopped)
salt to taste
turmeric powder - 1/8th tsp
chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
oil - 2 tbsp
corriander leaves (Chopped)- 2 tsp
ginger garlic paste - 1/4 tsp
- in a pan add oil
- add the onions and fry till golden brown
- add the tomatoes and ginger garlic paste
- fry til the tomatoes are mushy
- add the chilli powder, salt and turmeric
- add corriander leaves and fry till the raw smell goes off
- slit the eggs carefully without breaking it
- now stuff the masala into it and fry the eggs in the same left over masala for 2 mins