PINEAPPLE RAVA LADOO
TOday is a special day. My friend Priti's blog has completed the second year. So its the second anniversary. To celebrate this I have prepared this sweet.
I wanted to prepare this for a long time. But I was too lazy and every day there are atleast 2 or more new recipes that I prepare so never thought about a sweet so far. So there is one reason why a sweet is prepared.. To encourage and say Congrats Priti.. Indeed a great job !!!!!!!!
SO here is the recipe dedicated for your blog's anniversary!!!!!
rava - 1 cup
coconut powder - 1/2 cup
sugar - 1/2 cup
milk maid - 5 - 6 tbsp
cashew nuts - 12 - 15 (chopped)
raisins - 15
ghee - 2 tbsp
pineapple essence - 1 tbsp
yellow colour - 2 pinches
milk - 1/4 cup
- in a pan dry roast rava
- and when its cool just give one whisk in the dry mixer grinder
- powder the sugar
- mix sugar, rava, coconut powder together
- to this add the milk maid, yellow colour and the essence
- in a pan add ghee and roast the cashews and raisins until they are golden brown
- add that to the rava mixture
- now this mixture will be like bread crumbs
- to this sprinkle milk little by little and make balls to form the ladoo
- it wil be soft initially, when it cools down and sets to room temperature the ladoo will harden a bit..