Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Aamkhand

AAMKHAND

HI all..

I finally purchased mango for this year. I didnt want to buy for such a long time and I was really getting tempted to buy one this time.

I prepared srikhand and thats when I remembered Priti preparing Aamkhand with Mango pulp. So I wanted to give a try.. That was too great. Prepared a very small quantity and that got over in a jiffy.

Ingredients:
Mango - 1 small
thick curd - 1 cup
sugar - 2 tsp
cardamom powder - 1 pinch


Method:
- remove the skin of the mango and make a pulp out of that
- add sugar and add the curd
- mix well and add cardamom powder
- mix well
- serve cold

Source:

2 comments:

Indian Khana said...

Looks delicious ...and thanks for trying dear...glad that u n all liked it

Prema said...

Wow Aamkhand luks perfect,First time i had this at priti's home,yummy taste...this is too gud.