Iam sure that this recipe is new to you all. So it was to me until I reached Bangalore 4 years back. My mother in law was the first person to get me this dish and while eating I didnt a clue of what it was. But really did taste yummy.
This dish could be made frm any of the fish eggs. Like rohu's fish, sear, shark etc. Ask the fish shop person to give the fish eggs and he will pack it seperately and give..!!!!!!!!!
fish eggs - 1 cup ( I used Rohu fish eggs )
onions - 2 (finely chopped)
green chillies - 2 (finely chopped)
tomato - 1 (finely chopped)
salt to taste
turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
curry leaves - a handful
oil - to fry
- in a pan add water and add the washed eggs
- allow that to cook for 5 mins
- strain the water and you can easily peel the skin
- scramble the eggs and that will resemble rava / sooji
- add oil in a pan
- add cardamom, cinnamon and cloves
- add onions and salt
- fry till they are transparent.
- add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste
- fry till the raw smell vanishes
- add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder and curry leaves
- fry well and now add the scrambled eggs
- fry till they are well cooked.
- serve as a side dish