atta flour - 2 cups
salt to taste
oil to deep fry
water to make a dough
- Mix atta, salt and water and make a tight dough
- the dough should be tighter than the chappathi dough
- let that sit for 30 mins aside
- meanwhile pour oil in a dep kadai and allow that to become hot
- make small balls out of the dough and roll them into small chappathis.
- these should be slightly thicker than normal chappathis
- now put them in the oil and keep pressing them so that they will puff up
- allow that to cook on both the sides and serve.