Chicken - 1/2 kg - cut into cubes
Almonds (Badam) - 12 + 10 more
Coconut - grated - 2 tbsp
Potato - 1
Green chillies - 3
onion - 1
mint - 1/2 cup
corriander- 1/2 cup
salt to taste
jeera -1 tsp
cardamom - 2
saunf - 1 tsp
cinnamon - 1/4 tsp
pepper - 1 tsp
ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
curd - 1/2 cup
juice of 1 lime
corriander powder - 1 tsp
- soak 12 almonds in water for 1 hr- peel out the skin
- grind the almonds and coconut into a fine paste
- peel and cut the potatoes into cubes
- chop the onion finely
- Crush the remaining almonds and keep it aside
- In a kadai. add oil. To this add cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom and saunf., fry.
- add the onions and fry until they are golden brown.
- add the crushed badam and fry till they are roasted. - to this add the ginger garlic paste and fry.
- to this add the sliced green chillies, the badam paste, turmeric powder, salt to taste, curd, corriander leaves, mint leaves, corriander powder and fry.-
add the chopped potatoes and the chicken and cook till they are cooked and soft.
- Could be served with rice or chappathi's
This recipe was taken from the VAH CHEF'S Site. Thank you Sanjay!!!!!!!