2 large crabs
1 large tomato (cut into cubes)
1 cup diced onion
½ cup coconut paste
1½ tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp jeera powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
- clean the crab.
- In a large pan, heat oil and sautee the onions till they are translucent
- add the tomatoes and fry well
- To this add the turmeric and roast for 30 seconds
- Add the all the powders and saute for a minute
- Add the crab legs and meat and mix well with the spices
- Add ground coconut and satue for a few minutes
- Add salt
- Cover the pan and let crab cook for a few more minutes. Keep in mind that the crab cooks pretty quickly.
- add the lemon juice and mix well before serving.
Dhana.. this came out awesome!!!