1/4 kg ladies finger
1/2 tsp tbsp oil
1 pinch hing
1tsp cumin seeds
11/2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp chillie powder
1/2 tsp mango powder
1tsp besan powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
- Wash the ladies finger. pat it dry. Then cut it into 1" pieces.
- to it add hing, corriander powder, chilli powder, mango powder, besan powder, salt, cumin seeds and black pepper.
- mix well. If the mixture is dry, sprinkle little water to form a moisture.
- In a kadai add oil. To it add the ladies finger. Fry until cooked and the done. Dont add water.
- Serves good as a side dish or can be served with chappathi.
Thanks to Manjulas Kitchen for this recipe. This recipe is awesome.