CURRY LEAVES RICE
Curry leaves - 1/4 cup
tamarind paste - 1 tsp
coconut - 2 tbsp
red chillie - 4
Green chillie - 2
salt to taste
mustard seeds - 1 tsp
urad dal - 1 tsp
Rice - 2 cups
- Keep the cooked rice aside
- Grind green chillie, curry leaves, tamarind and coconut into a fine pasre- Grind the red chillie seperately in a coarse powder
- In a pan add oil and add mustard seeds and urad dal and wait until its golden brown in colour.
- add the red chilli powder and fry.
- Add the ground paste and fry until it forms a paste.
- Add the rice to the paste and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This is for the EVENT: CREATIVE SAGA