Home made method:
Chicken - 1/2 kg
Lemon - 1
Egg - 1
Basin powder - 2 tbsp
Red chillie powder - 2tbsp
Red color - a pinch
salt to taste
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Dhania powder - 2 tbsp
Ginger - Garlic paste - 3 tbsp
Amchur powder (mango powder) - 1 tsp
Curd - 4 - 5 Tbsp
Oil for Deep frying
- Wash chicken and keep it seperately.
- Take a bowl. Add basin powder, juice of 1 lemon, egg, red chilli powder, red color, salt, garam masala, dhania powder, ginger garlic paste, amchur powder and curd.
- Mix it well and add curd if more is needed. The batter should be like the idli batter.
- To this add the chicken and leave it to sit aside for one hour. Or you can leave it in the fridge for few hours.-
The more its left to soak, the more is the taste.
- Once you feel that the chicken is ready to be fried, add oil to a kadai.
- Deep fry these chicken and serve them hot with half a lemon.
- Serve Hot.