Oats - 1 cup
Onion (chopped lengthwise) -1/2cup
Green chillies - 2 - cut them finely
Salt- As per taste
water - 1 + 1/2 cup
Oil - 2 - 3 tsp
Mustard - 1 tsp
Channa dal - 1 tsp
urad dal - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - 10- 12
- In a pan dry roast the Oats for 10minutes in very low flame.
- Keep it aside.
- now add oil. When the oil is hot add the mustard seeds, channa dal and the urad dal
- leave them to fry until they change their colour to golden brown
- add the green chillies and the curry leaves and fry
- add water and salt and let that to boil
- now add the oats to that and close the pan with a lid
- Leave for 10-12minutes in low flame,open and mix it well.
- Serve hot.