Mango pulp - 1 tin
Condensed milk - 1 tin
gelatin - 4 tsp
warm water - 1 cup
Whipped cream - 200 gms
Mango - 1
- peel the skin out of mangoes and cut them into cubes.
- mix condensed milk, pulp and keep it aside.
- beat the cream for 5 minutes and pour it into the plup mixture.
- add gelatin to the warm water and dissolve it too well.
- mix that to the mixture and fold them too well.
- pour that in a bowl and add the mango cubes to this.
- freeze from for 2 hours or until set.
Thanks goes to:
my mom.. her recipe book helped me.
This is for the EVENT:
COOKING 4 ALL SEASONS